120g plain flour
60g rice flour
170g large eggs (55g each)
100g cream cheese (room temperature)
120g melted butter
pinch of salt
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tbsp vanilla
1.5 tsp green tea powder
- Mix cream cheese and sugar till smooth.
- Add eggs (one at a time).
- Sift both flours and baking powder together.
- Add into the cream cheese mixture.
- Whip for a few seconds. (Until well mixed).
- Add salt and butter.
- Divide batter into 2/3 (for adding green tea powder) and the other 1/3 remain white.
- Bake at 170 degrees.