1 more week… Just 1 more week and my homemade enzymes are ready!
I bought this book
There is another book of mine but presently cant show the picture as it has been packed in the boxes. I will shot a photo and show here after I moved and unpacked…. oh who knows when….
Visit this page to know more on how to make enzymes.
Raw Food Recipes:
The Function of Enzymes :
- Cleanses the body by expelling toxins from the body, accelerates digestion and strengthens the immune system.
- Accelerates metabolism and provide energy to the cells.
- Enzymes help to reduces inflammation so as to speed up recovery of wounds.
- Detox the blood vessel, helps to promote digestion.
- Helps to break down cholesterol , and also helps in blood circulation
As we aged, our body system slows down.
Without enzymes, digestion comes to a halt and ending up with a bloated or gassy stomach.
The undigested food then produce toxin.
For more information on enzymes, please check out yourself on it.
Furthermore, after the fermentation period, usually 1-2 wks to as long as 3months, you will need to strain the product. Whatever that fermented food remains, which I called them as food garbage, is kept in another container. I added some white sugar and vinegar. Cover them and it can be used to wash your dishes. Basically, if our utensils are oily, I used diluted dishwash then pour some of the garbage enzyme into a basin of water to rinse all the utensils.
If you prefer just to use only the garbage enzyme only and no other detergent you may try.
For garbage enzyme you may like to read from this site:
Some videos from the youtube: