1) Seems like Melbourne, maybe I chose a hotel in the city!
Some interesting places below:
The Railway Station at North Street
A lollipop shop:
2) Toured Barossa Valley and the 5 markets. But the trip to the 5 markets were really a waste. We also tasted some red wine. The Muscat is very shiok!
The Big Family ‘Old Gum Tree’
At the ‘Rocking Horse’ factory
The direction post @ the Rocking Horse:
The Whispering Wall:
At the Whispering wall, which is the wall of the Reservoir, is very fascinating. It requires one person at each end of the wall, one of the person just say something softly, no need to shout, the other person at the other end is able to hear the message clearly.
This wall (above) is the wall of the reservoir. The water is stored on the other side (below) of this wall.
2 of the markets are below:
The Adelaide Wharf Market
The Central Market
3) Glenelg jetty is a good place to fish. But a local told us that Kangaroo Island is a better place. Must go there one day.
4) Gl ene lG – this name, read it to and fro , GLE N ELG.
5) HarbourTown is a very big shopping area.
This board below shows the types of fish and the required size that you are able to catch and carry from this jetty. The measurement tape is also provided below.